A live chat allows you to manage online communication with your customers on digital channels effectively. It allows online businesses to stay closer to their customers and provide them with better customer service. A live chat can also allow you to generate more sales, intercepting customers’ needs while they are visiting your digital properties. There are several companies all around the world that offer online live chat solutions, but only in a few cases these softwares are indeed free forever. Most of them offer a free trial period (usually 14 or 30 days), but after that you need to upgrade to the paid plan in order to keep using the software. We’ll help you to find out the best possible free live chat for your website and mobile app 💬💬💬
But first of all, why should you add a free live chat to your website or mobile app?
These are the top 5 reasons, according to Tiledesk online messaging experts, for which customer service is better delivered through messaging rather than via phone:
1️⃣ Millenials and Gen-Z prefer texting over talking
2️⃣ Live Chat is asynchronous and you can perform other activities during a customer service session
3️⃣ Live Chat allows you to exchange documents on the fly
4️⃣ Live Chat is persistent and you don’t lose old messages
5️⃣ Online chat is fast
Messaging has revolutionised the Person to Person way of communicating and is rapidly evolving the interaction between Companies and their Customers.
💡As claimed by Gartner, Inc.
“By 2025, 80% of customer service organisations will have abandoned native mobile apps in favour of messaging for a better customer experience”
TOP 5 FREE LIVE CHAT
Tiledesk provides a free live chat solution orchestrating proactive chatbots together with humans, on top of an adaptive multichannel technology.
It is the only open source solution among the top 5 we’ve selected. Tiledesk has built-in NLP Chatbots and no-code directives that enables you , for instance, to easily deflect to human agents or to the knowledge base when needed. To configure a chatbot with Tiledesk is really easy and it takes just one minute.
Furthermore, thanks to Tiledesk, it is possible to experience a brand new `conversational ticketing” and manage communications in a seamless way across a multitude of channels (whatsapp, telegram, fb messenger, etc.) with a single panel to manage all messages.
- Live Chat Widget with full multichannel experience on Web and Mobile. Discover how to easily install the widget on your website;
- Built-in Resolution Bot to automate customer support. Here a quick guide to configure your fist Tiledesk chatbot;
- Integration with all major AI-platforms, cloud and Open source, from DialogFlow to RASA;
- Ticketing Management system fully integrated into the platform and instant conversation flow;
- Team Organisation with multi-project management, SLAs setting, smart assignment of the queues, departments organisation and much more;
- Seamless conversation to “jump” between different channels in a transparent way for end customers and agents;
- Chat Tools like typing indicator, off-line access, delivery receipts, contact list and much more;
- Dashboard with real time analytics;
- Knowledge base.
- Free Forever with unlimited chatbots, teammates and human agents
- Pro (4€ per agent / month if billed annually): widget unbranding, unlimited departments, groups and chat history
- Enterprise: dedicated account manager and support engineer with higher SLAs. Contact Sales to schedule a demo.
Take a look at Tiledesk’s features and benefits on our dedicated pricing page.