Are you a startup or a scale-up? Do you want to import the chat on WhatsApp Messenger with your customers to your CRM? Are you looking for a solution to easily integrate your CRM to WhatsApp Business API? Are you looking for some customer service features you can’t find on WhatsApp Business app? Stop for a moment then, you’ve come to the right place. This customer story will definitively inspire you to find a solution to your problem and effortlessly build your WhatsApp Business API CRM integration.
Bricksave, a global real-estate crowdfunding platform with HQ in London, has raised more than $4M in funding over the last 6 years. Few months ago they were looking for a business messaging solution to communicate with their customers all around the world through WhatsApp and their Website.
The need of our Customer: a WhatsApp Business API CRM integration
They used a custom CRM, developed in-house, to offer a better and more profiled service to their international customers; reason why they were looking for a conversational platform with a dashboard embedding their CRM, in order to give the possibility to their human agents to always have all customer information at hand. Furthermore they were looking for:
- WhatsApp integration through their Business account on Twilio
- Website live chat to be easily integrated in bricksave.com
- Canned responses to respond quickly to the most common requests
- Mobile app so that their Sales team, always on the move, can easily access communication
David Balmbra, Bricksave CTO, evaluated various messaging platforms on the market, but none fully satisfied their requirement of easy integration; until he found Tiledesk, an open source solution made with passion in Southern Italy.
Our technical solution: a low code integration platform
Do you know that Tiledesk lets its customers to build context-relevant, action-oriented apps directly on top of Tiledesk with ease? A Tiledesk app is simply a small web application installed in the agent interface using an iFrame that extends the product’s functionality in any way you want. Some examples:
- You can create a graphical interface with some buttons or other html controls
- You can embed your CRM within Tiledesk console for Agents
- You can embed your video conferencing software within Tiledesk